Here’s how it works. For an hour fee (two hour minimum) I’ll provide instruction and tools – cutters, grinder, tile saw, kilns, polishers, etc. You only need to bring your own eye protection (glasses or safety glasses) and wear appropriate clothing (including closed toe shoes). The fee includes some glass. Additional glass and materials are available for purchase. Buy just enough to complete your project. In addition to Bullseye brand’s vibrant color palette of 90 COE glass, my students can also use one of a kind components that I’ve made, incuding raked, painted and layered glass.
Learn a new technique, make gifts, have fun! Adults, and children age 8 and up with parental supervision. One to two people at a time.
Here are a few project ideas to pique your imagination:
• Coasters – suitable for beginner to advanced
• Self portrait – great for kids
• Sushi plate- suitable for beginner to advanced
• Sun catchers and ornaments
• Pendants, cabuchons, and earrings
• Heart dish or wavy bowl
• Box with fused glass inset
• Basic fusing & slumping
• Frit imagery (using powdered glass)
• Using color reactions for texture and depth
• Create and fuse your own decals (additional supply fees apply)
• 22 Kt gold leaf inclusions (additional supply fees apply)
• Paint with Sunshine vitreous water based, non-toxic enamels
• The art of cold working with diamond polishers
• The Bubble up technique for creating organic patterns in glass
• Working thick – multi-layered imagery
Sound like fun? It is. Call or email for more information.